Would you like to:
- sell your independently produced/self-published books securely online with a minimum of fuss?
- give family, friends and fans a simple website address where they can order your books, or easily link to our secure online shopping page on your existing website?
- forget about the hassle of invoicing customers, packing and sending out orders?
- have a non-exclusive agreement, leaving you free to sell your books elsewhere also?
- know that proceeds from your sales are deposited directly into your bank account on a monthly basis, along with an itemised list of your customers?
- pay only a low once-off setup fee, with no ongoing payments unless you make any sales?
- reduce your setup costs if you include more than one book title for sale, now or in the future?
- maximise your ongoing profits by paying around half the merchant and handling fee charged by other distributors?*
If you answered yes to these questions, then underthesun is for you!
* Estimate based on fees of mainstream distributors supplying books to retail stores.
If you would like to place your book in the underthesun shopping cart, please click here to complete the sign-uo form.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or for more details.
If you need help with other aspects of self-publishing a book, we can help!
For assistance in any stage of the self-publishing process, visit the Mono Unlimited website to find out about our other services, including word processing, editing, image scanning/touching-up, book layout, printing and publishing.
If you are an author for whom we have done a book layout, we also offer an eBook generation and distribution service.
eBooks can be sold through traditional channels (Amazon, Apple Books, etc) and/or directly through underthesun. (NB: Your profit margin is much higher when sold through undetthesun than through traditional channels).
Click here to download more details and costs for this service.